IMPORTANT: ALL TIMES for the evening of 12/17 are moved back one hour because of the Basketball game that night.
NEW ARRIVAL TIME: 6:15pm (or as soon as you can for players and cheer team)
NEW PERFORMANCE TIME: 7pm
NEW ENDING TIME: 8pm
Dear Chorus Parents and Students,
We have some important dates coming soon, here’s the information you need to know!
THE UNIFORM (for the day and evening concerts)
- Black shoes, black socks, black dress/school uniform pants (No jeans). Chorus polo shirt tucked into pants. Deodorant, but no cologne or perfume. No Santa hats or other flair in the evening (but ok at school). Dress your uniform best for our concert AND our yearbook photos on Tuesday night.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 16:
- Our accompanist, Ms. Tracy King, will be rehearsing with our choirs.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17 (school day):
- Students need to wear their uniform to school for our performance. If they are also in band, they may wear either their band or chorus uniform.
- We will perform 2 shortened concerts with the band, each 45 minutes long, one for 5th and 6th graders, the other for 7th and 8th graders. Exact performance times are 9am and 10am
- Parents can come to this show but must check in at the main office. We will not sing every song from our Tuesday night performance, however.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17 (evening):
- Students must arrive IN UNIFORM at Wayne County Community College Prechter Educational and Performing Arts Center by 6:15pm. 21000 Northline Rd. Taylor, MI 48180 (see back)
- Drop students off at the loading dock doors. Staff members will greet and sign in students.
- Parents drive around to the auditorium parking lot to park your vehicle.
- A room will be provided for singer coats and other items.
- The concert begins promptly at 7pm and is free for all. A 50/50 drawing will be held.
- The concert will end at about 8:00pm.
- We will take yearbook photos of each group at this performance.
- Please contact Mr. Martin if you can help back stage monitoring before the concert or with 50/50.
TODAY. RIGHT NOW.