- If you have paid and sent in forms, you need not do anything further
- I await background check results from the board office. If there is an issue, they (or I) will contact you.
- If you reserved a spot with a deposit, the balance must be paid by Friday, April 12. Unpaid spots will be refunded their deposit and a waitlisted student will be given their spot.
- If you want to drive separately (not riding the bus), you may purchase tickets from Mr. Martin for $39 each, but they must be purchased by Friday, April 12. Adults who are purchasing tickets and driving students must also submit background check forms by April 12.
- After April 12, no ticket money will be accepted. All funds must be paid by April 12 so we can request the check to the bus company and Cedar Point.
WAIT LIST (4/8/19, 10am)
- Gabriel F.
- Lorraina S.
- Braydon C.
- Christian T.
- Tristan W.
- Ajiona R.
- Mattison G.
If you are on the wait list, you may request a refund. I will hold funds until they are moved into empty seats or when parents request. Alternately, you can request a ticket only if you want to drive separately.
Money owed by April 12
- Josh C $45
- Jeffrey M $44
- McKayla W $18
- Jesse B $45
- Jada T $45
- Auzari K $60
- Shania C $35 (after fundraiser profit)
- Aaralyn L $23 (after fundraiser profit)
A reminder that being suspended out of school during the rest of the year will disqualify students from the trip – it is essential that each student exercise good behavior choices or risk losing their trip!