- Uniform $ ($20 for 6th graders, $30 for 7th/8th graders, or $15 if you don't need a shirt) is due on Friday, September 20. Please send cash or money order to West Middle School. Your child will get a receipt from me when they turn it in.
- If you need more time or need help with the uniform fee, I only need you to contact me by phone, remind, email or note. No child is taken out of Chorus because they can't afford the uniform.
- If your child doesn't yet have solid black dress pants and black shoes (as well as socks), then please take them shopping soon! We will need our uniforms for the September 26 show at Heritage Park (4pm). See the uniform policy here.
- Shirts will be delivered during the week before the show, on the 25th at the latest, but likely sooner.
- Everyone is invited to the September 26th Taylor Rotary Family Fun Day show, and the event features not only the West Band and Chorus, but also free food and activities for EVERYONE. Please come, and invite everyone!
- Attendance on September 26 is mandatory and graded. Please see our attendance policy here, and contact Mr. Martin with any conflicts.
Hello, students and parents! Here's a couple of reminders for you:
Here are some photos from last year's event:
West Middle School Chorus
The official page for members of the West Middle School Chorus in Taylor, MI.