Dear Chorus Parents and Students,
We have some important concerts coming soon, here’s the information you need to know! As always, more information is available at WESTCHORUS.COM
- 2/26 at Wayne County Community College, all current chorus students grades 6, 7, 8. FREE!
- 3/2 at Monroe High School (Changed from LPHS) NO 6thgrade chorus. FREE!
- 3/14 Concert with band for students during school day. Wear uniform to school. All singers, 6,7,8.
THE UNIFORM (For 2/26, 3/2, 3/14):
- Black shoes, black socks, black dress/school uniform pants (No jeans). Chorus polo shirt tucked into pants. Deodorant, but no cologne or perfume. Uniform examples at WESTCHORUS.COM
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25:
- Our accompanist, Mr. Scott, will be rehearsing with our choirs during the school day.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26:
- Students must arrive IN UNIFORM at Wayne County Community College Prechter Educational and Performing Arts Center by 5:15pm. 21000 Northline Rd. Taylor, MI 48180 (see back)
- Drop students off at the loading dock doors. Staff members will greet and sign in students.
- Parents drive around to the auditorium parking lot to park your vehicle.
- A room will be provided for singer coats and other items.
- The concert begins promptly at 6pm and is free for all. A 50/50 drawing will be held.
- The concert will end at about 7:15pm. A DVD will be available for $10, as usual.
SATURDAY, MARCH 2:
- District Choral Festival at Monroe MS. Leave West at 7:15am by bus, return by 1:15pm.
- More detailed information coming on 2/27.
- This is required attendance for any 7thor 8thgrader who plans to attend Cedar Point.
THURSDAY, MARCH 14:
- Students need to wear their uniform to school for our performance. If they are also in band, they may wear either their band or chorus uniform.
- We will perform 2 shortened concerts with the band, each 45 minutes long, one for 5thand 6thgraders, the other for 7thand 8thgraders.
- Parents can come to this show but must check in at the main office. We will not sing every song from our 2/26 evening performance, however.
TODAY. RIGHT NOW!