Dear Chorus Parents and Students,
We have some important dates coming soon, here’s the information you need to know! As always, more information is available at WESTCHORUS.COM
THE UNIFORM (For 12/11 & 12/12):
- Black shoes, black socks, black dress/school uniform pants (No jeans). Chorus polo shirt tucked into pants. Deodorant, but no cologne or perfume. No Santa hats or other flair on Tuesday (but ok on Wednesday). Dress your uniform best for our concert AND our yearbook photos on Tuesday.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7:
- Solo and Ensemble soloist forms due for all 8thgraders who’d like to perform. You can use fundraised profits to pay for your $25 fee.
- Our accompanist, Mr. Johnson, will be rehearsing with our choirs.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11:
- Students must arrive IN UNIFORM at Wayne County Community College Prechter Educational and Performing Arts Center by 5:15pm. 21000 Northline Rd. Taylor, MI 48180 (see back)
- Drop students off at the loading dock doors. Staff members will greet and sign in students.
- Parents drive around to the auditorium parking lot to park your vehicle.
- A room will be provided for singer coats and other items.
- The concert begins promptly at 6pm and is free for all. A 50/50 drawing will be held.
- The concert will end at about 7:15pm.
- We will take yearbook photos of each group at this performance.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12:
- Students need to wear their uniform to school for our performance. If they are also in band, they may wear either their band or chorus uniform.
- We will perform 2 shortened concerts with the band, each 45 minutes long, one for 5thand 6thgraders, the other for 7thand 8thgraders.
- Parents can come to this show but must check in at the main office. We will not sing every song from our Tuesday night performance, however.
TODAY. RIGHT NOW.
- Practice your music at WESTCHORUS.COM