- Be certain your child's full name and the account number 19718 is on each order form.
- Draw a clear line through any cancelled orders or orders for which you did not collect money.
- Organize your money by denomination to help avoid counting errors
- Do a quick calculation of your orders and compare it to the money you are turning in. If they match, you can count on a profit of 40% of your sales. For example, if your sales equal $100, your profit will be $40.
- All profit will be applied to your Cedar Point trip, or kept in the choir account for purchases (such as music) if you make more than you need or don't go to Cedar Point (thank you!)
If you're participating in the spring fundraiser, please make your final sales this weekend, and then collect all money for each purchase. Here are some steps to check off before your turn in your orders:
West Middle School Chorus
The official page for members of the West Middle School Chorus in Taylor, MI.